How A Solar Asset Management Team Can Help Your Business
Are you ready to go solar? If so, you need to consider how you will manage the installation and maintenance of a solar power system. Just because you’re going solar doesn’t mean you have to manage all the details yourself. In fact, unless you know exactly what you’re doing, installing and maintaining a solar system yourself can cost you all the money you were hoping to save. Here are five reasons why outsourcing your solar asset management will help you to realize the best possible ROI.
1. Solar power micromanagement. Solar asset management professionals are experienced specialists. They know what’s involved in a solar installation, and they’ll handle all the installation details for you. Proper installation of solar panels depends on the particulars of your building and the demands of your project. A solar asset management team can determine which installation type would best serve your business.
2. Maximum ROI. When a business goes solar, it needs a plan of action that will generate maximum ROI. Developing and implementing a savvy financial strategy to maximize ROI involves expertise in risk and regulatory management, accounting, taxes, audits, M&A transactions and contractual compliance issues, and that’s just for starters.
3. Ongoing support and system maintenance. After the installation is complete, your solar asset management team will provide ongoing support, security services, preventive and corrective maintenance as well as vegetation and soil control. All services are backed by a total performance guarantee so you’ll be free to focus on building your business.
4. Proven expertise. At first glance, it might seem easier and more cost-effective to turn solar asset management over to a few key employees who have experience in this area. While this might keep costs low at the onset, it can wind up costing you more in the long run. Effective solar asset management requires experience, expertise and the proper certifications. Solar asset management professionals can keep your company’s solar power system running smoothly, reliably and dependably.
When you work with a solar asset management team, you’ll be working with experienced professionals who are very good at what they do. When you turn the job over to in-house employees, you are putting yourself, your employees and your company at risk. Even if you were to train your own people to provide solar asset management, you still have to shell out money to recruit, hire, train and certify your people before they can even begin work. When you outsource to a team of solar asset management professionals, all you need is a contact person at your company to interface with the solar asset management team and to monitor financial and technical developments with an eye toward maximizing your ROI.
5. Reduced risk. Moving from electric power to solar power can be a risky business if you don’t know what you’re doing. When you work with a solar asset management team, the risk factor is virtually eliminated. Your team will keep costs down by identifying potential problems before they can cause trouble. Maintenance issues can be resolved quickly and efficiently.
Moving from electric power to solar power can save you money and help you to create a sustainable environment for your employees. But when you are forced to work out solar installation problems and solar power maintenance issues, it defeats your purpose. Working with an experienced solar asset management team will give you the freedom to focus solely on business. Meanwhile, any issues with your solar power system will be quickly and efficiently resolved for you.